Welcome to the home of the Student Veterans Organization. We encourage you to take a look and to utilize the assests we have complied to help you in your choice of school selection and throughout your time here at ERAU. We are constantly updating the site so please check back offten. If we can help you in anyway please send us an email.
Big Changes for ERAU students!
- Monthly Housing allowance benefit are proated based upon rate of pursuit, rounded to the nearest multiple of 10 (effective Aug 1, 2011).
- Break or interval pay no longer payable under any VA education benefit program unless under an Executive Order of the President or due to an emergency situation such as a natural disaster or strike (effective Aug 1, 2011).
- Indviduals utilizing benefits while on active duty will be subject to the same benefit level determinations as veterans, based upon the amount of aggregate active duty service accrued (effective March 5, 2011).
- Tuition and fee payments are siplified for those attending public schools, and a national yearly maximum is created for those enrolled in pricate or foreign schools at $17,500 (effective Aug 1, 2011).
- Flight pay no longer available except at traditional flight schools.
On March 23, 2012, Discount Tire Company was on Campus to present the SVO with a $5,000 check toward the Student Veterans Organization Scholarship Fund Prescott. This is the second year that Discount Tire has been a contributor to the scholarship with the first being in April 2011 of $5,000. These donations have been a tremendous help in starting the scholarship and assisting veterans and dependents who are in attendance at ERAU Prescott. On April 21, 2012 the SVO is hosting their Second Annual Heroes Open Golf Tournament to raise more money for their scholarship fund. For more information on the tournament or the Scholarship please feel free to contact us or look on our events page. The SVO would like to give a big Thank You to Discount Tire Company for their continued support, not only for the scholarship fund, but for those that have sacrificed so much defending our country.